Sunday, December 2, 2012

This is why I like simple 2D games better then 3D.

I enjoy playing 2D RPG's, like Zelda or Final Fantasy of the 90's, because of the simplicity of the graphics.  Isometric is good also.  I've played Skyrim and the first day of playing I got see sick from seeing too much.  Learning to walk the character took me about 12 hours to build a tolerance to where the tremendous headache and sickness in my stomach finally wore off.  This is where people who are susceptible to seizures will get triggered.  My bro and sister were playing Kingdom Hearts years ago (lots of flashing lights while fighting in anti-gravity) which caused our down-syndrome sister to get a seizure.  I would rather sacrifice graphics then my own sister or 12 hours of misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment